Netflix is undoubtedly the biggest all-movie streaming platform in the world. You can watch unlimited movies, TV shows and more, anytime anywhere. Although nationals of some countries are restricted from signing up on this platform, Ghanaians can create an account on Netflix and start watching their favorite movies.
To sign up on Netflix, you need to have the following basic requirements
- You must have an accepted payment method (Credit/debit card, PayPal)
- An active internet connection is required
Steps to create a Netflix account in Ghana
- Using a phone or a laptop, open any browser and type netflix.com/gh in the address bar
- Enter your email is the space provided on the homepage and click on “Get Started”.
- Click on “Continue” on the next page to proceed.
- You’ll be taken to the password page. Enter your preferred password.
- It is time to choose a desired plan. Click on “See the Plans” to continue.
See the available packages below
- Basic plan: Costs $7.99 equivalent to GHC 45.00. This plan has a good video quality with a 480p resolution. You can watch on only one device at a time.
- Standard Plan: the standard plan costs $9.99 equivalent to GH¢50. It has a better video resolution of 1080p and can be streamed on two devices at the same time.
- Premium package: This is by far the best package on Netflix. You get this offer for $11.99 equivalent to sixty-eight Ghana Cedis. You are allowed to stream on multiple devices (4) at a 4K + HDR resolution.
- After successfully choosing a plan, click “Continue”.
- Its time to make payment. Click on next to proceed.
- Enter your payment details
- First name
- Last name
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Security Code (CCV)
- Tick the “Agree” checkbox and click continue.
- After payment, you’ll be required to enter your mobile phone number and choose the devices you’d like to stream your movies on.
- You are all set. Your account is activated.
Read Also: Ghanaian Movies on Netflix
Alternative way to get Netflix account in Ghana
The demand for Netflix has been on the rise. Premium Netflix account users are therefore sharing their login with new users. You can purchase a shared Netflix account from premium members at a cheaper rate.
Things to note before registering
- Netflix offers a 30-day free trial for new users. You have the option to cancel your subscription anytime with no strings attached.
Now that you know how to register Netflix in Ghana, you can help others do same by sharing this writeup with them.
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”How to pay Netflix with Mobile money” answer-0=”You can’t pay Netflix with mobile money. You need to have a valid credit card to be enable to register for Netflix in Ghana.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true” css_class=””]
We’ll be glad to hear from you by leaving a comment behind.