Before I proceed, first of all, what is Vodafone cash? Vodafone cash is an electronic medium through which money can be sent, saved and withdrawn in Ghana.
Vodafone cash has been one of the leading electronic media where transactions of money has been taking place. Vodafone cash is sponsored and operated solely by Vodafone Ghana.
Vodafone Cash is very simple and easy to use, as well as very secured. Unlike before, where we only save or send from banks and at our homes, Vodafone cash has come to change this former way of going about our money and had introduced a very unique way which is equally doing the same purpose.
In this 21st century, where technology advancement has been in its highest pace, Vodafone cash has really enabled the people of Ghana in this regard by sending, saving and receiving money electronically. Vodafone cash has always been the choice of Ghanaians owning to the fact that, its barely to hear any fraud associated with this network.
You can withdraw or make deposit or send money to anyone including to other networks when you visit any Vodafone Retail shop or agent point of sales. Nevertheless, you can equally do this at the banks.
HOW VODAFONE CASH REGISTRATION IS DONE
In in the first place, you need to get your Vodafone sim card registered before you could start the Vodafone cash registration. This could be done with any of the following IDs
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s license
- Traveling passport
Likewise, it is with one of these identification cards you would use for the Vodafone cash registration. When you done with this, you follow the following steps to get your Vodafone cash registered:
- With one of the identification cards, walk to any Vodafone cash agent or any Vodafone retail shop or you call Vodafone call centre number 100 and tell them you want to register Vodafone cash.
- Vodafone cash agent or the authorised agent on the phone will demand all the information required from you process them on the system for you likewise the Vodafone cash agent at the agent point of sales.
- After it is processed, you would receive a confirmation message that your account has been created.
- You then press 0 to activate your account and you would be prompted to enter your pin. This is your secret pin and shouldn’t be disclosed to anyone.
HOW TO REGISTER VODAFONE CASH ONLINE
Likewise, you can equally register Vodafone cash online through the following processes:
- Click or logon to this link, https://vodafone.com.gh/personal/vodafone-cash/user-application/
- A form appears, fill out your details, such: your name, your date of birth, your gender, your residential address, ID type, your Vodafone number, your email and click on register when you are done with the forms.
- Patiently wait for a confirmation message and email from Vodafone then you select 0 to confirm your account.
- Type in your desired PIN and then confirm it.
HOW TO GET VODAFONE CASH VOUCHER CODE
- With your registered Vodafone cash account, dial *110#
- Select Make payment
- Choose General Voucher
- Enter your pin and send
- You will receive a confirmation message telling you the online payment voucher code. This code can be used for any payment and its valid for only five minutes and you can request new one when it becomes invalid.
VODAFONE CASH BONUS AND HOW TO USE IT
Vodafone cash has an offer their customers known as “100% Bonus credit” which every customer is eligible to it.
- The promotion offers customers 100% bonus on all airtime purchases through Vodafone cash.
- A subscriber is automatically placed on the offer after a successfully Vodafone cash registration.
- All existing subscribers are eligible for the offer.
- When a customer purchases airtime for self, the customer will receive 100% bonus on the amount of airtime purchased. The same as he/she buys for another person.
- The airtime recipient will receive an SMS notification informing them about the bonus received.
- Bonus airtime can be only be used for On-Net calls.
- Bonus airtime cannot be used for SMS and Data.
- Bonus airtime will valid for 7 days
Important Questions Answered.
How do I access Vodafone cash?
To get access to the Vodafone Cash Platform, dial *110#.
Can you borrow money from Vodafone?
There is no direct way to borrow money from Vodafone Cash, However, you can get quick mobile money loans from Fido Cash, Zidisha and others.
Is Vodafone Cash Secure
Vodafone Cash is one of the safest mobile money platforms in Ghana.
The Vodafone cash code is *110#. Although the Vodafone cash account can not be used to borrow money directly from the company (Vodafone) like MTN mobile money account, but can used borrow money through other cooperative bodies like Fido Loan, Cash Xpress, Afb Smart Mobile loan etc.
Although much has been expressed on Vodafone cash, but do not hesitate to call the customer help line on 100 if you find yourself wanting.