NAGRAT is the National Association of Graduate Teachers (Ghana).
The vision of NAGRAT is to bring all University Degree holders in the Ghana Education Services (GES) under one and the same umbrella to constitute a platform whereby the fraternity of graduates in the GES could share ideas and identify common and peculiar problems and find solutions to them.
NAGRAT has over 31,000 registered members across the country. They are the most progressive teacher union in Ghana today.
About the NAGRAT loan?
Graduate professors can be found at the National Association of Graduate Teachers (NAGRAT). Additionally, members include people who work for the Ghana Education Service.
The National Association of Graduate Teachers (NAGRAT) provides its members with an automated loan scheme.
What are the requirements for the NAGRAT loan?
There are some prerequisites you must fulfill before you can submit an application for a Nagrat loan. They consist of:
- You must be an Association member (NAGRAT).
- Must regularly pay NAGRAT dues and Fund dues.
- The person must have made Fund Loan Scheme contributions for at least six (6) months.
- Fill out an IPPD form that you can pick up at the neighborhood Regional Secretariat.
How to apply online for the NAGRAT Loan
An online loan application can be quickly submitted by a prospective NAGRAT member.
- You must first visit the www.nagratfund.com website.
- Please upload your records to the website if you haven’t already.
- Add your guarantor’s records to the web portal.
- To proceed, select the “Apply for Loan” button on the dashboard.
- Fill out the following menu there. Provide your mandate number, details regarding your capacity to pay the requested amount, and the loan’s duration. Additionally, let people know how affordable you are.
- At this stage of the process, the system will automatically decide whether you fulfill their standards for loans.
- Verification. You’ll have to enter your Staff ID and get confirmation from them.
- The final step is to submit the form and wait for comments.
- NB1: Once your request has been authorized, the system will allow you to continue.
- NB2: Your guarantor will receive the code.
Interest rate on the NAGRAT loan
The National Association of Graduate Teachers (NAGRAT) has reduced its interest rates on Fund loans from 14% to 12% as of September 7, 2020.
The Union’s president, Angel Agbe Carbonu, issued a statement on September 4, 2020. The organization has resorted to letting its members submit online loan applications.
Who Can be a Member of NAGRAT?
Members may include graduates who are now employed by the Ghana Education Service (G.E.S.). Graduates are people who have earned at least a diploma from an accredited institution.
NAGRAT Membership Benefits
- NAGRAT launches programs to raise the G.E.S. graduates’ professional standing.
- NAGRAT provides assistance in handling unusual issues and situations that graduate students face in the G.E.S.
- On their behalf, NAGRAT engages in negotiations.
- To help present and future members with their retirement needs, NAGRAT offers a long-term fund.
- For members to purchase household consumer goods and technological appliances at a reasonable price, NAGRAT offers a hire purchase package.
- Members of NAGRAT may borrow money from the NAGRAT Fund.
- Under the Auto Loan Scheme, NAGRAT supplies vehicles. The insurance on these vehicles is renewed annually on behalf of the members and is comprehensive.
How to become a member?
- Prospective member visits www.gogpayslip.com and log in with his/her credentials.
- Click on the change association button.
- Select the national association of graduate teachers.
- Click send
- Prospective member fills membership form and submit it to the nearest NAGRAT secretariat. Download the membership forms for your region from the list below or pick one from the nearest regional secretariat.