Ministry of Health Recruitment for Nurses. How to Apply.
This article contains:
- The 2020/2021 Ministry of Health Recruitment for 2017 batch of nurses.
- Steps to apply and submit the application successfully
The Ministry of Health (MOH) Recruitment for 2017 batch of Nurses has begun.
Interested applicants should read this post carefully in order to apply successfully.
- recruitment is for both private and public trained nurses.
- trained Diploma and Degree Nurses and Midwives from accredited institutions can apply.
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 10:00 am GMT
Friday, May 15, 2020 at 6:00 pm GMT
How to apply for the 2020 Ministry of Health Recruitment.
The entire application process consists of three (3) main stages.
- Check your clearance
- Create an account or log in
- Submit the entire application.
How to check your clearance.
- Go to hr.moh.gov.gh
- Click on ‘CHECK CLEARANCE’
- Enter your pin, index number or license number
- Click submit.
After checking your clearance, it is time to create an account and submit your application.
To submit your application, CLICK HERE or follow the steps below.
Creating your account.
- Log on to hr.mog.gov.gh
- Click on ‘APPLY NOW’
- Fill in the necessary detail in the form. (Pin, Email, Password)
- Re-enter your password to confirm
- Click on ‘Register’
Your account has been successfully created.
Login and fill the application form with all the required details and click on submit.
You’ll get feedback from the Ministry of Health after your application has been successfully vetted.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comment section below. We will answer all of them in no time.
Important things to note.
Share this with all 2017 batch of nurses you know. Thank you.
For more information and inquiries contact the ministry of Heath, Ghana call
0546471389 / 0546471364 / 0546471374
You are not supposed to make payment for any service. It is an online process and entirely free.
The next round of recruitment for Medical Doctors who completed their house job and permanently registered with MDC between July 2019 to November 2019 will commence on Monday 2nd March, 2020 at 10.00AM and end on Monday 16th March, 2020 at 6.00pm.
Applicants should use their MDC permanent registration PIN without the / character. e.g MDC/RN/4040 will be MDCRN4040