This post is intended to take you through how to apply for GCB car loan without any stress or hustle.
Car loans are useful when you have limited or no other options for financing the purchase of a new or used car.
There are a number of banks that offer auto loans with adjustable interest rates and terms.
In this post, we will discuss GCB Car Loans, including whether the bank offers car loans, how to apply, and other loan packages offered by GCB bank.
GCB Car Loan
Customers can apply for a variety of loans from Ghana Commercial Bank. These loans have simple application procedures as well as adjustable terms and conditions.
As of the time of writing, the bank does not offer a direct car loan.
The GCB personal loan, on the other hand, is a terrific way to secure a loan to buy a car or for other equally vital uses.
GCB loans are simple to apply for and quickly approved, with repayment terms that are suited to your specific needs.
Features of GCB Car Loans (Personal Loans)
- It has a competitive interest rate
- The application process is simple and straightforward.
- The loan is available within 24 hours of application.
- You have up to 36 months to repay this loan depending on the amount you borrowed.
- 33% of your monthly salary or income will be used in calculating the approved amount.
- GCB branches can approve loans up to GH¢ 35,000. Higher amounts will be referred to Head Office for approval.
How to apply for this loan
- Visit any nearest GCB branch
- Ask any of their customer care to give you the personal loan form.
- Fill and submit it for processing.
- You’ll receive feedback in the shortest possible time.
More Loans For GCB Customers
Customers can apply for a variety of loans from Ghana Commercial Bank. These loans have simple application procedures and flexible repayment options.
Customers of GCB Bank Limited will benefit from the bank’s 24 Hour Personal Loan Scheme, which will see more loans disbursed to fund their projects and personal needs.
Customers who are salaried workers and have repaid 50% or more of their current loans under the GCB 24 Hour Personal Loan are eligible for a top-up facility to meet their financial needs, in addition to new personal loans.
Charges for early repayment of current personal loans have also been eliminated by the bank.
Loans will be disbursed under the new arrangement within 24 hours of receipt of completed application forms.
GCB Bank has been recording increases in its loan portfolio from GHC450 million in 2011, to GHC2 billion.
The growth, which represents approximately 300 per cent was as a result of the bank’s capacity to broaden its lending market and the need of customers for express loans GCB’s 24 Hour Personal Loan targeted at salaried workers satisfies this need of such customers.
The Bank anticipates higher growth in the future due to its enhanced technology, the introduction of new products and services, expansion of its branch network and improvement in customer service.
Watch the video below: