Who are Ashley Campbell siblings? How many half siblings does Ashley Campbell have? Does Ashley Campbell have a full sibling? You can find answers to these questions and more in the subsequent paragraphs.
Table of Contents
Who Is Ashley Campbell?
Ashley Campbell is a talented American country music singer and songwriter born on December 8, 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona to Glen Campbell and Kimberly Woollen. She is the last born child of her father and is proving to the world that she is indeed the daughter of her father.
As the youngest daughter of legendary country music singer Glen Campbell, Ashley also developed love for country music very early in her life. However, she took a little diversion when deciding on which career path to follow.
She initially ventured into comedy after she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Theater from the Pepperdine University in 2009. However, after some time, she realised music was her calling hence switched to pursue a career in music.
She started out by becoming a member of her father’s touring band from 2010 and often played banjo during his farewell tour in 2011 and 2012. Ashley later released her debut single in 2015 titled “Remembering”.
As we speak, she has two studio albums to her name titled “The Lonely One” (2018) and “Something Lovely” (2020).
Who Are Ashley Campbell’s Siblings?
Ashley Campbell has/had eight siblings and she actually happens to be the youngest amongst them. They are Glen Travis Campbell Jr., Deborah Kay, Kelli Glen, William Travis, Wesley Kane, Dilon, Cal and Shannon.
Although she is the youngest amongst her siblings, Ashley Campbell has proven to be the only child of her father, Glen Campbell who has managed to gain fame in the music industry. She first performed with her father on stage in 2010 with her brothers, Cal and Shannon.
Shannon is also involved in music and is a member of Ashley’s band.
Check out Ashley Campbell’s siblings below in order of birth:
1. Glen Travis Campbell Jr., born prematurely on July 25, 1955 and died in his infancy. He was born to Glen Campbell and his first wife, Diane Marie Kirk.
2. Deborah Kay Campbell, born on September 21, 1956 to Glen Campbell and Diane Marie Kirk.
3. Kelli Glen, born to Glen Campbell and his second wife, Billie Jean Nunley.
4. William Travis Campbell, born to Glen Campbell and Billie Jean Nunley.
5. Wesley Kane Campbell, born to Glen Campbell and Billie Jean Nunley.
6. Dilon Campbell, born to Glen Campbell and his third wife, Sarah Jan Davis.
7. Cal Campbell, born in 1983 to Glen Campbell and his fourth wife, Kimberly Woollen.
8. Shannon Campbell, born in 1985 to Glen Campbell and Kimberly Woollen.
How Many Half Siblings Does Ashley Campbell Have?
Ashley Campbell has/had six older paternal half siblings. They are Glen Travis Campbell Jr who died shortly after he was born, Deborah, Kelli Glen, William Travis Campbell, Wesley Kane Campbell and Dilon Campbell.
Glen Travis Campbell Jr and Deborah were born to her father’s first wife, Diane Marie Kirk whereas Kelli Glen, William Travis and Wesley Kane were born to her father’s second wife, Billie Jean Nunley.
Dilon Campbell was also born to her father and his third wife, Sarah Jan Davis.
Her only full siblings are her Cal Campbell and Shannon Campbell. It was Cal who produced her debut album titled “The Lonely One”