As part of driving license acquisition in most countries, especially Germany, learner drivers are required to answer multiple theory test questions. In this post, you will find most of these driving license theory test questions, more importantly we have provided answers to them. An answer is given to this question, “Why Do You Have To Wait Before Turning Right?
German Driving License Topics
Examples of driving license topics you should know before taking the German driving license theory test include:
- Basic rules about behavior in traffic
- Road use
- Drive past
- Use of lanes by motor vehicles
- Turning, turning and reversing
- Entering and starting
- Special traffic situations
- Stopping and parking
- Warning sign
- Railway crossings
- Public transport and school buses
- Other duties of the vehicle driver
- Behavior at pedestrian crossings and towards pedestrians
- Signs and instructions from police officers
- Blue flashing light and yellow flashing light
- Alternating light signals and continuous light signals
Why Do You Have To Wait Before Turning Right?
In the German driving license theory test, you are required to provide an answer to the question, “Why Do You Have To Wait Before Turning Right?” Watch the video below video carefully.
Question: Why Do You Have To Wait Before Turning Right?
Because of [the pedestrian]
Because of [the cyclist] are the correct answers respectively.
Explanation: (Because of the cyclist) is correct because, you have to permit the cyclist to pass before you can turn right. Also, (Because of the pedestrian) is correct because, you are only permitted to turn when the pedestrian has completely crossed the street.
More German Driving Theory Test Questions With Their Answers
Here are some related German driving theory test questions you have to know their answers before your exams.
1. You want to turn left. When do you need to pay attention to following traffic?
Answer: Before classifying, and before turning.
2. Two vehicles come towards each other at an intersection. Both vehicles want to turn left. In what exceptional case do they have to turn one behind the other?
Answer: If the traffic situation requires it, and, if the design of the intersection requires it.
3. Two vehicles come towards each other at an intersection. Both vehicles want to turn left. How should the two drivers normally behave?
Answer: Turn in front of each other.
4. What can lead to particularly dangerous situations when turning in multiple lanes?
Answer: Driving too fast, and also changing lanes while turning.
5. Who has to indicate the change of direction?
Answer: The motorcycle.