Questions such as the ones in this post are asked in driving license tests in most countries, especially in Germany. A typical example is the question; What Is Right In This Situation? To answer this question, you must observe the image/picture below carefully.
Other driving license questions related to the one above and their answers have been provided in this article, hence continue reading to find out more.
What Is Right In This Situation?
According to the StVO § 20 paragraph 1 states: “(…) Regular buses, trams and marked school buses that stop at bus stops may only be driven carefully, even in oncoming traffic.” The driver had to drive past carefully and stop if required.
Question: What is right in this situation?
You may drive past the bus at a maximum of walking speed on both lanes
You must stop in both lanes if otherwise passengers would be endangered
Answer 1 (You may drive past the bus at a maximum of walking speed on both lanes); You can react quickly and safely when people cross the lane in an instance where you drive on both lanes at walking speed.
Answer 2 (You must stop in both lanes if otherwise passengers would be endangered); The pedestrian has precedence over the driver. The driver ought to stop when necessary so that the pedestrian can cross the street safely.
More German Driving License Theory Test Questions And Their Answers
Below are other related German driving license test questions and their answers;
1. What applies to yellow road markings?
Answer: Yellow road markings;
– replace the validity of white road markings
– are only installed temporarily (e.g. at construction sites)
2. What applies in this situation?
Answer: I have to let the motorcycle drive first
3. What applies to the attachment and use of rear-view mirrors on motorcycles?
– They must not be jumped or blind
– They must be properly attached and adjusted
4. In which cases do you only have to switch on the side lights (parking lights) at dusk or in the dark?
Answer: If the vehicle is parked on the hard shoulder outside built-up areas
5. What behavior is correct?
Answer: I have to;
– let the bus go through
– let the cyclist drive through
– stop at the stop line
6. What dangers can arise if you drive to the right of a truck?
Answer: I could;
– overlook other road users
– be overlooked