Scholarship for Ghanaians to Study in the UK. Full

The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship is giving Ghanaians the opportunity to puruse a master’s program in the UK fully funded.

Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.

Scholarships are for students committed to creating change in their communities and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

Application deadline

Application window will be closed on Monday 18 January at 16:00 UTC.

Benefits of this scholarship

Several benefits comes with this scholarship. See them below

  • Fully funded
  • Allowance for living expenses fully paid for the duration of the scholarship
  • Return economy flight ticket will be paid for.
  • Arrival allowance
  • Research grant available. Only available upon request and approval.

Who can apply?

  • You must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country. Ghana is inclusive
  • You must have completed a bachelor’s degree program
  • Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
  • There’s no age limit

How to apply?

To submit a successful application, all required documents should be uploaded and application completed before the deadline period.

Required documents

  • True copies Undergraduate transcript (fully certified)
  • High school certificate (WASSCE)
  • Two academic reference letters.
  • A scanned copy of a valid passport or any national ID Card
  • English proficiency letter from your university.



Scholarship for Ghanaians to Study in the UK. Full 1
Editorial Team
This is the official admin account for Ghana Insider. We cover everything general in Ghana. Feel free to contact us for advertisements, endorsement, shout outs and more. Email: [email protected] or visit our homepage:


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Check These Out

Local Government Salary Structure In Ghana

Today, we shall be talking about the local Government salary structure in Ghana but before that, let's first look at the meaning of "Local...

The Cost Of Building A Single Room In Ghana

Do you have plans of building a single room in the meantime before moving into a larger house? Are you wondering how much money...

Dandelion Health Benefits, Full Details

If you are reading this article, then probably you have heard of the wonders Dandelion is doing medically and want to find out more....

Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf, Full Details

If you are reading this article, you probably have heard of the wonders that the Bitter leaf plant does and wants to know more....
- Advertisement -Scholarship for Ghanaians to Study in the UK. Full 2
error: Respect yourself