The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship is giving Ghanaians the opportunity to puruse a master’s program in the UK fully funded.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
Scholarships are for students committed to creating change in their communities and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Application window will be closed on Monday 18 January at 16:00 UTC.
Benefits of this scholarship
Several benefits comes with this scholarship. See them below
- Fully funded
- Allowance for living expenses fully paid for the duration of the scholarship
- Return economy flight ticket will be paid for.
- Arrival allowance
- Research grant available. Only available upon request and approval.
Who can apply?
- You must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country. Ghana is inclusive
- You must have completed a bachelor’s degree program
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There’s no age limit
How to apply?
To submit a successful application, all required documents should be uploaded and application completed before the deadline period.
- True copies Undergraduate transcript (fully certified)
- High school certificate (WASSCE)
- Two academic reference letters.
- A scanned copy of a valid passport or any national ID Card
- English proficiency letter from your university.