This article contains:
- The 2020/2021 Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Doctors.
- Steps to apply an submit a successful application.
The Ministry of Health wishes to inform Medical Doctors who have completed their house job and permanently registered with the Medical and Dental Council as at 2nd March 2020 that:
- Recruitment into the service will commence on Wednesday, 20th May 2020 at 12:00 pm
Qualified Medical Officers are therefore encouraged to formally apply by following the instructions below.
Interested applicants should read this post carefully in order to submit a successful application.
Wednesday 30th May, 2020 at exactly 12:00 pm GMT
Wednesday, 27 May, 2020 at 6:00 pm GMT
- Applicant must have completed his or her house job as at 2nd March, 2020
- Applicant must be duly registered with the Medical and Dental Council
How to Apply on the Ministry of Health Recruitment Portal.
The application basically consists of three processes.
- Check your clearance
- Create an account and log in
- Submit the full application.
Applicants should use their MDC permanent registration PIN without the / character. e.g MDC/RN/4040 will be MDCRN4040
How to check your clearance.
- Visit hr.moh.gov.gh
- Click on “Check Clearance”
- Enter your PIN, Index number or Licence Number
- Click on submit
After successfully checking your clearance, you have to proceed and create an account or login into your account if you have already registered.
Creating an account
- Log on to hr.mog.gov.gh
- Click on ‘APPLY NOW’
- Fill in the necessary detail in the form. (Pin, Email, Password)
- Re-enter your password to confirm
- Click on ‘Register’
- Your account has been successfully created.
Now, you are required to fill the application form with all required and necessary dtails
Click on submit when done
The Ministry of Health will receive, review your application and give the necessary feedback in no time.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment, kindly leave a comment below.
Important things to note.
Share this with all Medical Offices who meet the eligibility requirements
For more information and inquiries contact the ministry of Heath, Ghana call 0546471389 / 0546471364 / 0546471374
You are not supposed to make payment for any service. It is an online process and entirely free.