In this post, I am going to take you through a full breakdown of Kintampo College of Health Fees, other relevant information worth knowing if you are a student or a prospective applicant.
Kintampo health college is steadily growing towards its vision of becoming a ‘world-class’ Health University that responds to the health needs of communities.
One way the school is working towards achieving its vision is by making sure both tuition and other costs of training are flexible enough for students in the school.
Education and training shouldn’t come at a great expense at all and Kintampo College are making sure of that through their moderate fees.
Kintampo College Of Health Fees
Below is a full breakdown of school fees of both residential and non-residential students at Kintampo college of health and wellbeing.
All First-Year Basic Programs
All Second-Year Basic Programs
All Final Year Basic Programs
All Year One Post Basic Programs
All Year Two Post Basic Programs
All Final Year Post Basic Programs
Community Medicine and Clinical Psychiatry/Dermatology Year One (Residential) – GHC 3,950.00.
Community Medicine and Clinical Psychiatry/Dermatology Year Two (Residential) – GHC 3,480.00.
Mental Health Program (Residential) – GHC 4,230.00
Post Basic Medical Assistant And Community Oral Health (Residential) – GHC 4,530.00
- SRC Fee GHC 30.00
- GHC 20.00 per course if applicable
How To Apply For Admission At Kintampo College Of Health
If you are thinking of enrolling at the Kintampo college of health and wellbeing then below is the school’s endorsed procedure of applying.
1. Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank(ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedi’s (GH₵ 100.00).(This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.
2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use an email address of relations]
4. You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5. Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Note: Wrong Filling of your form will affect your application.
Watch video below:
Thank You for reading this post. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Ghana insider, to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website, and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Ghana insider is on the mission to give you insightful knowledge about anything in Ghana; Latest Entertainment news, General news, insurance, banks, mortgage, Farming, product pricing, food, business, and more.