In this post, I am going to take you through human hair prices in Ghana, where you can buy them and the necessary contact details to get in touch with the buyers for questions or inquiries.
Human hair used for braiding are derived from the scalp of humans. It can come from the floor of a hair salon, a brush, or even a temple.
Human hair is usually treated chemically-treated or sometimes dyed to meet the preference of the hair market.
Many Ghanaian women like to add cosmetic human hair to their hair not only because they have short natural hair but because it can easily also be easily styled and also enhance their beauty.
But there are grades of human hair on the market, and these grades come with different qualities. Below are some of the qualities to look out for when buying human hair.
Qualities To Look Out For When Buying Human Hair
- Remy and Non-Remy: Remy hair means all the cuticles in the hair remain intact and facing in the same direction. This means the hair is less likely to tangle.
- Hair Type: Look for 100 per cent human hair. And if it is from a single donor (all the hair came from one person) it’s more likely to be of high quality.
- Weight: The weight of a bundle of hair is indicative of how much hair you can get within the bundle. Generally, one bundle should be between 95-100 grams.
- Wefty Style: Double weft hair is less prone to tangling and can therefore last longer.
- Chemical Treatment: This of much important especially if you are looking for 100 per cent virgin hair. If you see 100 per cent virgin hair but also see mentions of it being chemically treated, then it is a fake product.
Human Hair Prices in Ghana
As mentioned earlier there are different grades of human hair on the market. Each hair comes with its price.
A straight human hair (2 pieces) on average will cost about GHS 245.00. Also a Remy Indian human hair will cost around GHS 350.00.
Where to Buy Human Hair In Ghana
For convenience sake, you can order your human hair on any of the websites listed below.
Note: Please make sure you get exactly the product you ordered before paying for it to prevent getting scammed.
Watch the video below:
Thank You for reading this post. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Ghana insider, to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website, and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Ghana insider is on the mission to give you insightful knowledge about anything in Ghana; Latest Entertainment news, General news, insurance, banks, mortgage, Farming, product pricing, food, business, and more.