How To Do Please Call Me Back On MTN
Welcome to our blog. In todays article, talking about how to do please call me back on mtn and more. We will give you all the important details that is needed for you to understand how to do please call me back on mtn. Stay with us.
About How To Do Please Call Me Back On MTN
Do you know you can send a “call me back message” to your friends and loved ones during an emergency or when you run out of airtime? Today, I am going to show you how you can send “Please Call Me Back” to anyone using MTN in Ghana.
Many people have already asked me questions like How do you send a please call me on MTN Ghana?, What is the code for call me back on MTN?, How do I send a please call me on MTN?, and How can I make free call on MTN Ghana?
Unlike Vodafone, MTN Ghana does not have a short code to send Call Me Back Messages. Nevertheless, you can still send SOS Messages by following a few steps.
How to Send MTN Call Me Back Message
To send an MTN Call Me Back message to your friends, family, and loved ones, please follow the steps below:
How to Send MTN Call Me Back on a Smartphone
- Open you message app
- Select “Write message” or “start a chat”
- In the “To” section, enter 1399
- In the text area type the person’s number give a space then type 1
- Now send the message on your MTN SIM if you are using dual SIM.
- You will receive a message “Y’ello, You have successfully sent Please Call Me Back request to <<the number you used>>”.
- Hurray! You have successfully sent your first MTN CallBack Message.
Please keep in mind that you can only send MTN messages. Please call me back just to MTN subscribers and not to other networks.
How to Send MTN Call Me Back on a KaiOs Phone (YAM)
- Go Menu
- Then Navigate to “Message”
- Select “Write Message”
- Choose New SMS (This option is not available on most original phone so you can skip it if so.)
- Type the person’s phone number, then a space, and then 1. For example, if the phone number I want to send a call back message to is 0242288108, I would put the following in the message area: 0242288108 1
- In the recipient number area enter 1399 and sent.
- You will receive a message “Y’ello, You have successfully sent Please Call Me Back request to 0242288108”.
- Congratulations! You have successfully sent your first MTN Call Me Back Message.
Please keep in mind that you can only send MTN Please Call Me Back to MTN users and not other networks.
I hope this article answered the following questions: How do you send a please call me message on MTN Ghana?, What is the MTN call me back code? How can I send a please call me message to MTN? How do I make free calls on MTN Ghana?
The following are some of the most frequently asked questions by MTN Ghana customers.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions by MTN users, along with their answers. Please check to see if they also answer your queries.
What is MTN Please Call Me Back Code Ghana?
In Ghana, the code for MTN Please Call Me Back is 1399. This is the MTN Ghana short code for sending a call me back message.
How Do I Send MTN Please Call Me Back?
Go to your phone’s menu, choose the message app, compose a new message by entering the person’s phone number, a space, and 1 in the message section. Use your MTN Ghana SIM to send the message.
Can I Send Please Call Me Back on MTN?
Yes! You can send a Please Call Me Back message from one MTN number to another. The steps differ from one country to the next.
Can I Send MTN Please Call Me Back to A Different Network?
No! You are unable to send MTN. Please call me back from another network user, excluding MTN users.
Was this article helpful to you? Please distribute it on relevant forums, social media groups, and instant messaging apps and associated groups.
Thank you for reading our todays post on how to do please call me back on mtn. We hope our article has been helpful. We believe that, this information has been helpful and we wish you will recommend friends and families to this post just so they can also be able to convert their mtn airtime to cash.