Belaire Rosé is a sparkling wine produced in Alpes-Côte d’Azur a region in the south of France known for producing the world’s finest Rosé wines. Belaire Rosé is crafted by 5th and 6th generation winemakers at a Maison established in 1898..
The wine, officially dubbed “Luc Belaire Rare Rosé,” is a mix of Syrah, Grenache, and Cinsault grapes commonly seen in Provençal rosé wines. The brand’s packaging is noteworthy for its opaque black bottles.
You can accompany any occasion whether big or small with Belaire rose due to the fine, smooth and refreshing taste these amazing wine.
In this article, we at Ghana Insider will take you through the price of Belaire Rose on the Ghanaian market. So stay tuned to be well informed in case you have an event coming up.
Read Also: Foldable Wardrobe Prices And Types in Ghana. Full Details
Belaire Rosé Collections Available in Ghana
Belaire Rosé comes in iconic collections. Each collection presents it’s own unique taste and flavour. Below are some Balaire collections that can be found on the Ghanaian market.
1. Belaire Gold: Produced in Burgundy, France from handpicked Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes, Belaire Gold is stunning inside and out. Balanced and elegant, this classic cuvée is made with an organic sugarcane dosage, a historic touch dating back to the wines of the 1920s French Années folles, which adds a lovely length and structure to the wine.
2. Belaire Luxe: Produced in Burgundy, France from 100% Chardonnay grapes. Blended with a special dosage of Chardonnay from Chablis and aged for six months in Burgundy oak casks. Packaged in a luxurious white & gold bottle.
3. Belaire Luxe Rose: Belaire Luxe Rosé epitomizes the qualities that have made the wines in the Belaire range so popular: classic taste, superb drinkability, and striking, stylish packaging. Luxe Rosé is an extraordinary wine from grape to glass, tailor-made to please crowds, anytime of year.
4. Belaire Bleu: Belaire Bleu, the companies newest handcrafted cuvée, is a perfect harmony of the old world and the new. Stunning aromas of fresh berries and tropical fruits are balanced with an elegant freshness and roundness to make this cuvée truly special. Its spectacular sapphire color, inspired by the beautiful blue waters of the Cote d’Azur, is ideal for dramatic cocktails as well.
5. Belaire Fantome: The glowing fantome editions of our signature Gold, Rose, Luxe and Luxe Rose cuvees feature luminescent labels that light up at the press of a button. The fantome is ideal for celebratory moment after dark and is available by the bottle or glass in night clubs, lounges and restaurants.
Read Also: Nasco Gas Cooker Price in Ghana 2022. Full Details
Belaire Price In Ghana
The price of Belaire is very affordable irrespective of the size of your budget. This means that even on a low budget you can have a bottle or two of Belaire for your birthday, anniversary or wedding. As of the time of writing, a bottle of Belaire was sold at GHS 250.00.
Where to buy Belaire in Ghana
Below are some online stores in Ghana where you can order for any Belaire collection you want.
- Luxe drinks
Thank You for reading this post. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Ghana insider, to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website, and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Ghana insider is on the mission to give you insightful knowledge about anything in Ghana; Latest Entertainment news, General news, insurance, banks, mortgage, Farming, product pricing, food, business, and more.