Table of Contents
Finland consistently secures the top spot for providing quality education, emphasizing equality and maintaining high standards. The country offers over 400 courses in English for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs, dispelling the misconception that one needs to learn Finnish. This accessibility makes it an ideal destination for international students, ensuring they can thrive as English speakers.
100% Scholarships for International Students
Contrary to popular belief, Finland extends numerous scholarships, with many covering 100% of tuition for international students. This dispels the myth that scholarships are scarce, making education in Finland not only top-notch but also affordable. Several universities in Finland offer 100% scholarships to international students.
Low Cost of Living
When it comes to the cost of living, Finland stands out as a budget-friendly option compared to countries like the UK, USA, and other European nations.
Low Crime Rate
Additionally, Finland boasts a low crime rate, providing a safer environment compared to other European countries, the USA, and even Canada.
Low Unemployment Rate
As a country deeply committed to research and innovation, Finland offers international students unparalleled opportunities in research studies, positioning them favorably in the job market post-graduation. The country also boasts a lower unemployment rate than the European youth average, providing enough work opportunities for graduates.
Moreover, Finland’s immigration policies are welcoming, offering post-study work visas that allow graduates to seek employment within the country. This adds to the overall appeal for international students considering studying in Finland.
Here is a summarized breakdown of why Finland surpasses Canada as a study destination:
- Finland consistently ranks as the number one country for education, focusing on equality and high standards, providing quality education for all.
- Contrary to misconceptions, Finland offers over 400 courses in English for bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD programs, making it accessible for international students.
- Finland provides numerous scholarships, some covering 100% of tuition for international students, making it affordable, and dispelling the myth that scholarships are scarce.
- Finland welcomes students for various courses, including MBA programs, with opportunities for post-study work visas and valuable work experience.
- Finland, consistently ranked as the happiest country for four years, offers a peaceful and content life, with low crime rates compared to other study abroad destinations.
- Contrary to expectations, Finland has a growing Indian population, providing a sense of community for Indian students.
- Finland’s low unemployment rate and friendly immigration policies make it an attractive destination, offering post-study work visas and opportunities for sponsorship.
- While not as widely recognized as some, Finnish universities like Alto University and the University of Helsinki have respectable global rankings, making Finland a strong educational option.
In addition to the educational advantages, Finland boasts well-paying jobs, a high quality of life with a great work-life balance, a progressive tax rate, and is recognized as a very safe and secure place for students.