Welcome to our blog. In todays article, we will be profiling the most talked about how to withdraw money from paypal in Ghana and more. Stay with us.
If you’ve ever attempted to open a PayPal account, you know how many steps there are.
This is as a result of Ghana being blocked by PayPal. However, using PayPal to withdraw money does not involve as many hassles or stages.
Naturally, you must first open a PayPal account before doing anything.
Paypal is used by people to send money fast and cheaply. You won’t encounter any difficulties after reading this article when trying to withdraw money from your PayPal account.
Cards That Can Be Used For PayPal Withdrawal
All you will need if you want to withdraw money from PayPal is a UBA Africa; after that, you can start the withdrawal process.
Prepaid cards from Access Bank and First Atlantic Bank are also acceptable for this application.
People can now easily withdraw money from PayPal thanks to this. By placing a minimum deposit of GHS 50 into your First Atlantic account, you can obtain a First Atlantic Bankcard.
You will receive the card once you have successfully completed the necessary procedures.
The great part is that you may withdraw money from PayPal in a number of different countries using the card. When you go to any bank, ask for UBA Africa.
How To Add A Card To Your PayPal Account
Here is how you can link a card to your PayPal account.
- Visit the PayPal site and log into your account.
- On the right top corner, click on the notification area.
- You will then be prompted to link a credit card.
- You will then have to input your details. Use the details on the UBA Africa. After you are done, click on continue.
- Paypal will then debit an amount of money from your card and send it to validate the card.
- You will then have to confirm your account to get it fully verified.
- Paypal will then notify you through an SMS or email concerning the transaction that just occurred. The message will contain some code that will be used for verifying your account.
- Your account will then be made ready for transactions in Ghana.
How To Withdraw Money From A Paypal Account In Ghana
Now, Here Are The Steps Through Which You Can Withdraw Your Money From Your PayPal Account
- Visit your PayPal account
- Under ‘PayPal balance’, click on withdraw money. This can be seen on the left side of the screen
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Choose your withdrawal method by selecting your linked card
- Now, click on continue
That’s it, really. The money will then be withdrawn for you and put on your credit card.
Visit the closest bank and place your card into the ATM to withdraw money from your credit card. To obtain your actual cash, go with the standard withdrawal process.
Thank you for reading our todays post on how to withdraw money from paypal in Ghana. We hope our article has been helpful.