If you come across this question (How Do You Behave Correctly When Driving Through A Tunnel?), know that it is part of the driving license theory test questions. The answer to the above question alongside other driving license theory test questions have been provided in this post.
How Do You Behave Correctly When Driving Through A Tunnel?
This question comes with three answer options and you are required to pick the appropriate answer.
Question: how do you behave correctly when driving through a tunnel?
In a tunnel with oncoming traffic
I orientate myself on the right side of the road
I memorize safety features such as emergency exits and emergency telephones
Explanation: Option 1 (In a tunnel with oncoming traffic, I orientate myself on the right side of the road): This basically implies your eyes aren’t blinded as much by oncoming traffic. Option 3 (I memorize safety features such as emergency exits and emergency telephones): This is essential in order to be able to react rapidly in emergency situations.
More German Driving Theory Test Questions With Their Answers
Here are other related German theory test questions below; Go through them and find their respective answers as well.
1. What dangers can arise if you drive with the high beam switched on?
Wild on the road is blinded and remains in the light cone.
Incoming are blinded.
2. What do you have to consider if you want to carry luggage on the roof of your car?
The permissible total mass must not be exceeded.
The driving characteristics are adversely affected.
The roof load ( operating instructions ) specified by the vehicle manufacturer must not be exceeded.
3. What can you control on the tire?
The profile depth.
The even wear of the profile.
The age of the tire.
4. What can be the result if you accelerate too much in the curve of a front-wheel drive car?
Break out over the front axle
Be limited in steering ability.
5. You want to use a highway. Which design-related maximum speed must be entered in Part I of the approval certificate or in the operating license?
More than 60 km / h — In accordance with road traffic regulations ( StVO )
Motorways may only be utilized by motor vehicles whose design maximum speed is beyond 60 km / h.
6. When accelerating, you notice that the steering wheel flutters „ “. How should you behave?
Wheel fastening of the front wheels.
Front wheels on damage.