Uses of Dynewell Syrup
Dynewell Syrup is used for
- Negative nitrogen balance,
- A Component of parenteral nutrition,
- Perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis,
- Vasomotor rhinitis,
- Allergic conjunctivitis due to inhalant allergens and foods,
- Allergic reactions to blood or plasma,
- Cold urticaria,
- Dermatographism and other conditions
Dynewell Syrup contains Amino Acids and Cyproheptadine as active ingredients. Dynewell Syrup works by promoting protein synthesis and wound healing; blocking the action of histamine.
The “Before” of Dynewell Syrup
Before a person will opt to take dynewell syrup, the person might be thin if not very thin, the person might have a small butt, hip or thighs, or all of these. Such a person’s one desire is to gain weight and dynewell is the recommended medicine they get.
Another “before” of dynewell syrup is when your child who is six years or above that hates eating or does not eat well, dynewell syrup is recommended. If you are skinny, dynewell can help you gain weight.
The “After” of Dynewell Syrup
Dynewell syrup is a tried and tested weight gain blood tonic. And so after struggling to gain weight in the right place; either generally or at the butt, hip, or thighs this syrup can help you gain weight as you want it.
Again, your child will start eating well after getting on dynewell syrup for a while.
Skinny people begin to testify after being of the dynewell syrup. They start fitting in their cloth perfectly well.
Side-effects of Dynewell Syrup
- Metabolic imbalances
- High nitrogen in blood
- Aluminum poisoning
- Disturbed coordination
- Excessive perspiration
- Blurred vision
- Dryness of mouth
- Epigastric distress
- Urinary frequency
- Difficult urination
- Dryness of nose and throat
- Tightness of chest
- Nasal stuffiness
- Dynewell Syrup may also cause side effects not listed here.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can increase certain side effects
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not start or continue the drug without consulting
- Do not take this medicine while you are breastfeeding
- Ensure you are getting sufficient calories while on this medication
- Hepatic impairment
- If you are allergic to it or any of the other ingredients
- If you are taking other medicines such as antihistamines or monoamine-oxidase inhibitors