Who are the siblings of Daphne Guinness? How many siblings does Daphne Guinness have? In this write up, we will introduce you to all the seven siblings of Daphne Guinness.
Daphne Diana Joan Susanna Guinness is an English musician, fashion designer, model, writer, singer and film producer born on November 9, 1967 in London, England. She is the only daughter Jonathan Guinness, 3rd Baron Moyne had with his second wife, Suzanne Lisney.
Over the years, Guinness has built a brand for herself as a top fashion designer, model and writer. She is known for how best she experiments with her fashion ideas that has brought her so much success over the years.
Through her works as a fashion designer and model, Guinness has appeared on a number of international editions of Zoo Magazine, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, etc.
Vogue’s Christian Allaire describes her as a “street style icon, producer, musician and muse of Alexander McQueen and Karl Lagerfeld”. She hasn’t shied away from sharing her knowledge of fashion as she has written a number of articles that were published in top magazines.
When it comes to her contribution to the film industry, Guinness has so far produced three short films including “Cashback”, which received an Academy Award nomination in 2004.
As a woman with many talents, Guinness is into music as well after she was inspired by David Bowie. She has so far released three albums ie. Optimistic in Black (2016), Daphne & The Golden Chord (2018) and Revelations (2020).
Away from her susccesful career, Guinness wasn’t lucky in her first marriage as it ended in a divorce after 12 years of marriage. She got married to Spyros Niarchos in 1987 with whom she had three children. However, they later divorced in 1999 and she walked away with a settlement of $39 million.
Her children are Sophia Niarchos, Alexis Spyros Niarchos and Nicolas Stavros Niarchos.
Who Are Daphne Guinness Siblings? Meet Her 7 Siblings
Daphne Guinness has seven siblings; one full sibling and six paternal half siblings. They are Catherine Ingrid Guinness, Jasper Jonathan Richard Guinness, Valentine Guy Bryan Guinness, Sebastian Walter Denis Guinness, Diana Guinness, Aster Guinness and Thomas Guinness-Taylor.
Her father, Jonathan Guinness, 3rd Baron Moyne has eight children (including Daphne) from his two marriages and with his mistress.
Check out Daphne Guinness siblings in order of birth:
1. Catherine Ingrid Guinness, born on June 1, 1952 to Lord Moyne and his first wife, Ingrid Wyndham.
2. Jasper Jonathan Richard Guinness, born on March 9, 1954 to Lord Moyne and Ingrid Wyndham. He died on May 7, 2011 and is survived by his wife and two daughters.
3. Valentine Guy Bryan Guinness, born on March 9, 1959 to Lord Moyne and Ingrid Wyndham. He is the heir apparent of the Barony of Moyne.
4. Sebastian Walter Denis Guinness, born in 1964 to Lord Moyne and Daphne’s mother, Suzanne Lisney.
5. Diana Guinness, born in 1981 to Lord Moyne and his mistress, Susan Taylor.
6. Aster Guinness, born in 1984 to Lord Moyne and his mistress, Susan Taylor.
7. Thomas Guinness, born in 1986 to Lord Moyne and his mistress, Susan Taylor.
How Many Sisters Does Daphne Guinness Have?
Daphne Guinness has three half sisters; one older sister and two younger sisters. They are Catherine Ingrid Guinness, Diana Guinness and Aster Guinness.
How Many Brothers Does Daphne Guinness Have?
Daphne Guinness has four brothers. Two older half brothers, a full older brother and a younger half brother.
They are Jasper Jonathan Richard Guinness, Valentine Guy Bryan Guinness, Sebastian Walter Denis Guinness and Thomas Guinness.