Among the many driving license test questions you need to answer as a learner driver, you should be able to answer this German license test question: What documents do you need to have with you when you ride a light motorcycle? This article contains answers to several driving license theory test questions, including the one above.
What Documents Do You Need To Have With You When You Ride A Light Motorcycle?
Question: What documents do you need to have with you when you ride a light motorcycle?
The operating license or the registration certificate Part I (vehicle license)
The driver’s license” are the correct answers respectively.
(The operating license or the registration certificate Part I (vehicle license)); It is a must for a driver to have with him or her a valid vehicle’s license whenever he/she drives a vehicle.
(The driver’s license); Another very important thing drivers must carry with them whenever driving is their valid driving license.
Therefore, if you are riding motorcycle in most countries, you need an operating license or the registration certificate Part I (vehicle license)” and “a driver’s license”. In some instances, insurance documents will be required of you, including proof of liability for your motorcycle. Also carry with you a phone with emergency numbers so that in case of any accident, someone may be reached out to.
NB: Whatever country you are, find out about other necessary documents you will need. The above mentioned documents are peculiar to people in Germany.
More German Driving License Theory Test
1. You want to take a five-year-old child with you on a moped. What seating is permitted for this?
Special child seat with footrests.
2. Which driver assistance system offers high traffic safety potential?
The autonomous emergency braking assistant.
The brake assistant.
3. Your motorcycle is experiencing pendulum movements. What could have triggered these?
Through the loading.
Due to an imbalance in the wheels.
4. What increases the range of an electric vehicle?
Reduction of heating temperature.
Use of a high level of energy recovery (recuperation).
5. A police officer directs traffic at an intersection where priority traffic signs are set up. What counts?
The police officer’s signs.
6. An assessment is required due to the “lowering” of your car. When does this have to take place?
Immediately after reconstruction.