This article will take you through some German Driver license theory test questions and also, provide you with their respective answers. For instance, we have provided an answer to the question; “What do you have to pay particular attention to at intersections and junctions in urban areas?” Therefore, continue reading to find answers to more driver license theory questions.
German Driver Theory Test Topics
For you to answer most of the German driver theory test questions, you need to know much about the topics below:
- Basic forms of traffic behavior
- Behavior towards pedestrians
- Darkness and poor visibility
- Road and weather conditions
- Alcohol, drugs, medication
- Special traffic situations
What Do You Have To Pay Particular Attention To At Intersections And Junctions In Urban Areas?
The question, “what do you have to pay particular attention to at intersections and junctions in urban areas”, is structured such that, three answer choices are provided. In order to test your knowledge in the above question, you are expected to choose the right option(s).
Question; What do you have to pay particular attention to at intersections and junctions in urban areas?
Answer: Intersecting or connecting streets may be given priority, even though they are narrow and less well developed.
Explanation: Traffic is regulated either by a police officer, a traffic light, traffic signs or the basic rule “right before left”. How the road is developed is not an issue. There is a likelihood that a wide, well-developed street can be converted into a secondary street by traffic signals.
More German Driver License Theory Test Questions And Their Answers
1. What should you expect if a truck in front of you wants to turn right onto a narrow street?
Answer: He will greatly reduce its speed and he will before turning left, pull out
2. You are waiting at a traffic light and want to turn right. What do you have to pay attention to?
Answer: You need to make sure that there is no road user to your right who wants to go straight on
3. You drive on a newly laid road through a wooded area. what do you have to expect?
Answer: Wild unexpectedly crosses the road
4. With an obstacle caused by a wild animal accident what do you need to consider when taking a passenger with you?
Answer: Driving behavior changes when cornering, especially when driving in and out and the overtaking distance becomes longer, other things being equal
5. You want to pull out of the parking space. How do you correctly assess the situation?
Answer: Coming from behind drivers don’t see me until late and I don’t see vehicles until late