The University of Ghana Business School is one of the most populated faculties in the University. This is as a result of high number of individuals interested in pursuing business related programmes.
This department has produced some of Ghana’s best businessmen and entrepreneurs who have excelled in their various fields of endeavor.
In this article, Ghana Insider is going to give you a complete list of all the courses offered at the university of Ghana Business School and other important related information.
Graduates with business qualification are in high demand and that is enough motivation to start your application to the University of Ghana Business School. Irrespective of your degree at the undergraduate level, you can top it up with a business related graduate programme.
There are six (6) main departments that fall under the Business school. They are:
- Department of Finance
- Department of Public Administration and Health Services Management (PAHSM)
- Department of Operations and Management Information Systems (OMIS)
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Organization and Human Resource and Management (OHRM)
- Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Under the above departments are various courses for both diploma, undergraduate and graduate studies. Look through the courses, identify the ones you are interested in and apply now.
List of courses at the University of Ghana Business School
Diploma Courses at the University of Ghana Business School
The diploma courses offered at the University of Ghana Business School is for a three-year period. Eligible candidates can apply by buying a University of Ghana application form.
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Public Administration (DPA)
The undergraduate courses are run for a four-year period. Graduates are award a bachelors degree after a successful completion. There are options for both onsite (campus) and distance learning.
The available undergraduate programmes at the University of Ghana Business School are:
- Administration (Accounting Option)
- Administration (Insurance)
- Administration (Banking and Finance Option)
- Administration (Marketing Option)
- Administration (E-Commerce)
- Administration (Human Resource Management)
- Administration (Health Service Management)
- Administration (E-Commerce and Customer Management)
The University of Ghana Business School Graduate courses offers business related programmes for candidates who have attained their first degree. The graduate school focuses on research and more. The available graduate courses at the UGBS are listed below.
- MBA Accounting (Regular and Weekend)
- EMBA Accounting
- MPhil Accounting
- PhD Accounting
- MBA Finance (Regular and Weekend)
- EMBA Finance
- Development Finance
- MPhil Finance
- MPhil Risk Management and Insurance
- PhD Finance
- MBA Marketing (Regular and Weekend)
- MPhil Marketing
- EMBA Marketing
- PhD Marketing
- MA Management and Administration
- EMBA Project MAanagment
- EMBA Human Resource Management
- MPhil Human Resource Management
- PhD Human Resource Management
- MBA Management Information Systems (Regular and Weekend)
- MPhil Management Information Systems
- MPhil Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- PhD Information Systems
- MPA (Regular and Weekend)
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Clinical Leadership and Management
- MBA Health Services Management (Regular and Weekend)
- MPhil Public Administration
- MPhil Health Services Management.
- PhD Public Administration and Management
- PhD Health Policy and Management.
The UGBS made an announcement recently that the courses listed below will be rolled out soon. We’ll notify you as soon as they open application for these programmes.
- MA Marketing Strategy
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Business
- MBA Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MPhil Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Clinical Leadership and Management.
To apply for the above courses at the University of Ghana Business School, purchase a voucher (serial and PIN), log on to the University’s admission portal and start your application.
If you encounter any challenge during your application, contact them using the details below. Thank you.