In the German driving theory test, the question; “the seat belt buckle does not close. what do you do?”, is often asked. A driver learner is required to answer such a question. Suppose you also need an answer for the above question, continue reading this article to get it. Also, we have provided other helpful related German driving theory test questions in this article.
German Driving License Topics
Questions set for the German driving theory test usually covers topics such as:
- Defect detection, localization of faults
- Driving, driving physics, driving technique
- Internal combustion engine, fluids, fuel system, electrical system, ignition, power transmission
- Lubricant and antifreeze
- Use and maintenance of tires
- Braking systems and speed controllers
- Trailer coupling systems
- Maintaining motor vehicles and arranging timely repairs
- Receipt, transport and delivery of goods
- Equipment of vehicles
The Seat Belt Buckle Does Not Close. What Do You Do?
In the German driving theory test, three answer options are given for the question; “The seat belt buckle does not close. what do you do?”. You are expected to choose the right or appropriate answers.
Question: The seat belt buckle does not close. what do you do?
You will have the lock repaired when the seat belt buckle does not close.
The seat belt is the most essential protective device for a vehicle occupant in the course of an accident. Hence it have to be repaired immediately.
More German Theory Driving License Questions
Check other suitable related German theory test questions as you prepare for your driving license theory test.
1. You notice play in the steering head bearing. What should I do?
Answer: have the game removed.
2. When you move the handlebars, you notice a locking point in the steering head bearing. What should I do?
Answer: have the rest point removed
3. The brake system’s pressure warning device responds while driving. What does this mean?
Answer: The supply pressure is no longer sufficient, and the brake system is probably defective.
4. After releasing the parking brake, how can you tell if the trailer brake valve is working (air tank full)?
Answer: When the supply line (red coupling head) is uncoupled, the pistons of the trailer’s brake cylinders go into braking position, and if the supply and brake lines are coupled, the pistons of the trailer’s brake cylinders go into the braking position when the brake pedal is pressed.
5. You notice that the tires on the front axle of your vehicle are wearing unevenly. What should be checked?
Answer: The suspension settings, the tire inflation pressure and the shock absorbers.