About Taabea Capsules
It is a solid herbal preparation made from pure natural herbs and it slightly differs from the Taabea Herbal Mixture. The capsules is solid in the form of tablets whilst the capsules is in the liquid form.
- Rauwolfia vomitoria: The plant contains a number of compounds of interest to the pharmaceutical industry and is widely used in traditional medicine.
- Theobroma cacao: it is also known as the cacao tree or the cocoa tree.
- Cassia senna: leaves, flowers, and fruits of the senna plant have been used in tea as a laxative or stimulant for centuries.
Taabea Herbal Capsule is famed for the treatment of the following ailment.
- Treatment of waist pains: Taabea Herbal Capsule is used in the treatment of waist pain and other body pains in the joints.
- Treatment of constipation: it helps in the free movement of the bowels as it treats constipation.
It has no known side effect.
1. If diarrhea persist, take a cold bath or a soft drink.
2. Don’t take whiles traveling.
3. Don’t repeat dosage same day.
4. Don’t take more than above description.
Taabea Herbal Capsule is packaged in the form of tablets and each pack has 10 capsules.
Dosage And Administration
Taabea Herbal Capsule is to be taken orally before meals.
Taabea Herbal mixture has no alcoholic content.
For bulk purchase or enquiries, you can contact the company with the details below.
Plot 24 Block U, Aputuogya, Kumasi – Ghana West Africa
+233(0)245-749-206 / +233(0)243-686-861