Spiritual Benefits of Prekese You Didn’t Know
We bring you the spiritual benefits of prekese.
Welcome to Ghana Insider.
Does prekese has some spiritual benefits?
Well this article seems to give you the complete spiritual benefits of prekese in Ghana.
Prekese also known as aridan comes with many benefits and not all of them have been greatly utilized.
A lot of Ghanaians and people from other African countries use prekese mainly to spice their food, prepare tea (prekese tea) and for other medicinal purposes.
Only a few of these people actually know that there are some hidden great spiritual benefits this awesome spice has to offer.
This article seems to unveil to you how prekese can benefit you spiritually. Now let us begin.
The use of prekese for spiritual purposes can be done in several ways.
- By drinking the liquid after boiling
- Inhaling the smoke after burning the prekese
- Adding it to your food
- Adding the prekese powder to your diet.
NB: What has been written in the article is solely the opinion of the writer.
Watch this video or continue reading to the end.
- Prekese is used to drive evil spirits away.
Although not scientifically proven, some section of Ghanaians believes that prekese can be used to drive away evil spirits.
Get three pieces of prekese and place it in your room. There is a verse in the bible that confirms it in one way or the other.
Exodus 30:34: Then the Lord said to Moses, “Take fragrant spices—gum resin, onycha and galbanum—and pure frankincense, all in equal amounts.
In the Twi Bible, it stakes specifically prekese. That shows that God has really placed some spiritual powers in this spice.
- It is used to remove spiritual burdens.
- It is used to treat chronic headache.
- It is used to treat barrenness.
- It is used to increase business growth
- Prekese is used to treat epilepsy. Soak the seed in water and bath with it.
- It helps to stop bad dreams
- Prekese is used to increase one’s financial strength and growth spiritually.
- The smoke that comes from burning prekese drives away evil spirits.
- It is used to treat skin rashes.
- Prekese has some healing powers inside.
It is able to harness the power of God and heal wounds quickly.
All you need to do is to grind the prekese and apply some of the powder on the surface of the wound.
- Prekese help in the treatment of diabetes type II
This amazing spice works well in lowering the glucose levels. Boil the prekese under medium heat, drain the water and drink it.
- It is also used for the treatment of fever
- It can be used as a mosquito repellent
- It is also used for the treatment of diarrhea. Cook the prekese, drain the water and drink.