MANAATA SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY is a Privately Owned Nursing Training Institution located at Kumasi in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
The school of midwifery is committed towards churning out students who are disciplined and sound in their work as professional nurses. Manaata School Of Midwifery has accommodation facilities and provide financial aid for students.
The prestigious School Of Midwifery offers admission opportunities to local students and foreign students from around the world who are interested in studying. Your long awaited dream of becoming a nurse or midwife can come to pass at Manaata college of midwifery.
In this article, we are looking at how to qualify to gain admission into the institution.
Manaata College of Midwifery Admission Process
How The Admission Process Works
There are some set standards to follow in the application process.
Purchase the application form from any recognized post office
- Complete Application Form with your details and preferred course of study.
- The Application form is received by Admissions office.
- Application is assessed to see if you meet the criteria.
- You get an interview appointment and the final decision would be made after the interview.
- Offer letter would be handed out to you.
- Enrollment on Programme
Manaata College of Midwifery Admission Requirements
For SSSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Twenty-four (24) or better with (A-D) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e.English, Mathematics and Integrated Science and in three (3) Elective subjects (A-D) in any in any three (3) Elective subjects from a programme.
For WASSCE Candidates:
An aggregate Score of Thirty-Six (36) or better with (A1-C6) in three (3) Core Subjects i.e. .English, Mathematics and Integrated Science and in three (3) Elective subjects (A1-E8) in any three (3) Elective subjects from a programme.
Aggregate score must be 24 in SSSCE and 36 in WASSCE or better in both scenarios.
The following are some other requirement considered before you get admitted.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 years and 35 years at the time of submitting application.
- The applicants must have no criminal record.
- Must be of good health.
- Must pass selection interview.
You have to bear in mind that a combination of SSSCE and WASSCE results are not accepted in the school.