In this post, I am going to take you through the list of courses offered at University of Ghana Business School, and other information that probably might be of great importance to you.
Before we get into the list of courses offered at the University of Ghana Business School, let’s learn something brief about the school.
About University Of Ghana Business School
Through outstanding teaching, learning, research, and knowledge dissemination, the University of Ghana Business School (UGBS) is a renowned business school in the sub-region focused on producing world-class human resources and competencies to meet national development requirements and global issues.
UGBS is a member of AACSB – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, GNAM – Global Network for Advanced Management, and AABS – Association of African Business Schools, among other notable worldwide business school networks.
In the areas of student/faculty exchanges, academic programs, case studies, and research development, the School collaborates with premier business schools in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
UGBS has qualified and experienced faculty dedicated to conducting policy-relevant research in areas such as finance, banking, insurance, accounting, marketing, entrepreneurship, information systems, operations management, human resource management, health services management, and public administration.
List Of Courses Offered At University Of Ghana Business School
Below is the list of courses offered at the University of Ghana Business School.
- BSc Administration (Accounting Option)
- BSc Administration (Banking and Finance option)
- BSc Administration (Insurance option)
- BSc Administration (Marketing Option)
- BSc Administration (E-commerce & Customer Management option)
- BSc Administration (Human Resource Management option)
- BSc Administration (Health Services Management option)
- BSc Administration (Public Administration option)
The Executive Master of Business Administration of the University of Ghana Business School is a rigorous two-year (four-semester) evening programme(6:00 pm – 9:00 pm) that targets the working professional who seeks to add value to himself or herself and to his or her organisation.
The programme is run along with six options:
- EMBA Accounting & Financial Service Management
- EMBA Entrepreneurial Management
- EMBA Finance
- EMBA Human Resource Management
- EMBA Marketing
- EMBA Project Management
MBA and MPA Courses
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Finance
- MBA Human Resource Management
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MBA Health Services Management
- Master of Public Administration
- MPhil Accounting
- MPhil Finance
- MPhil Risk Management & Insurance
- MPhil Human Resource Management
- MPhil Marketing
- MPhil Management Information Systems
- MPhil Operations
- MPhil Health Services Management
- MPhil Public Administration
- PhD Accounting
- PhD Finance
- PhD Human Resource Management
- PhD Marketing
- PhD Management Information Systems
- PhD Public Administration and Policy Management
- PhD Health Policy and Management
One Year Courses (Sandwich Programs)
- MSc. Accounting & Finance
- MSc. Clinical Leadership and Management
- MSc. Financial Risk Management
- MSc. International Business
- MSc Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MSc Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- MA Marketing Strategy
- MA Organisational Leadership & Governance
- MA Public Sector Management
Watch video below:
Thank You for reading this post. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Ghana insider, to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website, and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Ghana insider is on the mission to give you insightful knowledge about anything in Ghana; Latest Entertainment news, General news, insurance, banks, mortgage, Farming, product pricing, food, business, and more.