Do you want to know the cost of a Knapsack Sprayer in Ghana? If yes, then this post is specifically designed to let you know how much a knapsack sprayer cost in Ghana.
The knapsack sprayer comes in different forms or types. Each one and their prices. I am going to let you know where you can purchase one as well.
Anyway, there is a lot we are going to talk about in this post. Some of the sections to be talked about are:
- What You Need To Know About Knapsack Sprayer Machines
- Some Uses Of The Knapsack Sprayer
- Features Of Knapsack Sprayer Machines
- Prices Of Knapsack Sprayer Machines
- And Several Others
About The Knapsack Sprayer
The knapsack sprayer is a machine with several components. For instance: the Pump, Chemical Tank, Agitator, Air chamber, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Regulator, Valves, Strainer, Suction Line, Delivery Line, Nozzles And etc.
These different parts come together to ensure efficient operation of the knapsack sprayer. More importantly, these parts of the knapsack sprayer can be replaced should in case any of them is faculty.
Uses Of The knapsack Sprayer
- It can be utilized in applying liquid fertilisers on crops. For instance, crops such as: Cocoa, Cabbage, etc.
- For health purposes, it can be used in spraying insecticides in households.
- Again, it can be used in spraying pesticides in order to get rid of pests that attack crops.
- Then also, it can be used to dissipate herbicides in order to destroy or stop unwanted plants that grow alongside crops.
- Lastly, it can be used to spray fungicides.
Features Of Knapsack Sprayers
Let’s see some of the features or attributes of the Knapsack Sprayer below.
- It can be used to evolve high pressure of liquids from the tank with less effort.
- It does not weigh much and hence, the operator can easily carry it at his or her back.
- It comes with a high working rate and, it is very economizing if you opt for its usage.
- It is well conditioned or able-bodied and, it can be easily maintained.
- It is not difficult to operate it since, one can operate it using both the left and right hand.
- It can be used to dissipate chemicals easily. Chemicals such as: herbicides, fungicides, liquid fertilisers, insecticides, pesticides and etc.
Price Of Knapsack Sprayer
The prices of Knapsack Sprayers are mainly but not completely dependent on: the volume of the chemical tank and the buildup of the sprayer.
For instance: a 16 Litres Knapsack Sprayer is expected to be expensive than a 2 Litres Knapsack Sprayer.
Then also, a battery powered Knapsack Sprayer is expected to be more expensive than those that are not powered by batteries.
In Ghana, a Knapsack Sprayer cost: GH¢ 40 (starting from 2 litres) – GH¢ 900.