Can one receive Western Union money transfers directly into their MTN Mobile Money Wallets?
A lot of people keep asking about this question: “how can one transfer or receive Western Union money transfers directly into their MTN Mobile Money Wallets in Ghana”?. Is that possible, yes it may be so.
To give you more insight on this subject, we have designed this post in order to walk you through the procedures on “how one can receive Western Union money transfers directly into their MTN Mobile Money wallets in Ghana”.
In this post, we are going to talk about the following main sections below:
- Firstly, we will let you know more about Western Union in this post.
- Then also, we will let you know more about the operations of Western Union.
- In addition, you will get to know about the steps on “how one can receive Western Union money transfers directly into their MTN Mobile Money wallets in Ghana”.
About Western Union
The Western Union Company is an “American multinational financial services company” which was founded in 1851 in Rochester, New York, U.S.
To add, The Western Union Company is currently headquartered in Denver, Colorado, U.S.
Again, take note that the company is a worldwide entity that serves people across the whole world hence, you can locate Western Union in over 200 countries.
Website: western union
Services Of Western Union
Get to know how The Western Union Company operates. Go through the list of their services below:
- Wire transfers
- Money orders
- Money transfers
- Bill pay
- Transfer tracking
Western Union Money And MTN Mobile Ghana
Lots have been said about Western Union in the above section. MTN on the other hand, is one of the largest provider of telecommunications services in Africa and the Middle East.
A tie-up between the duo, Western Union and MTN, has led to this technological advancement where their clients in Ghana can receive Western Union money transfers directly into their MTN Mobile Money wallets, rendering them conveniences at their doorsteps.
This is a great news inasmuch as over 15 million MTN Mobile Money wallet users will have the option to channel their international money transfers directly into their mobile money wallets with just some few clicks.
Steps: Transferring Western Union Money Into MTN Mobile Money Wallets
- In accordance with Bank of Ghana’s (BOG) regulations, for one to access this Western Union package, they are mandated to register for MTN Mobile Money wallet with a valid National ID for verification.
- Upon successful completion of the registration, clients can handily receive Western Union money transfers into their MTN MobileMoney wallet.
- To mention, clients who have completed their successful registrations can receive up to US$ 500 per transaction or US$ 1500 per day.
- NB: please convert US$ 500 and US$ 1500 into the Ghanaian cedis to see how much you can receive into your MTN Mobile Money Wallet.
- As soon as the funds are deposited into the wallet, subscribers will receive an SMS alert and will be notified of their total balance.
- If one prefers to receive local currency in person, they can head over to any of the MTN Mobile Money Agent locations.
- For cardless withdrawal, one can opt for an ATM.