Everything is gradually going digital in Ghana, so is lotto. In this post, we are going to show you
- how to stake NLA lotto on phone
Formerly one could only play or stake lotto by visiting the nearest Lotto agent.
Things have changed, Ghana National Lottery Authority has made it simple for lotto lovers to stake lotto from the comfort of their homes or workplace by just using the NLA short code on their mobile phones.
This service is possible through a collaboration between NLA Ghana and mobile money services.
Do you want to know how to play lotto in Ghana using the MTN lotto code? Then this post is for you.
In this post, I am going to give you the complete steps you need to follow to successfully stake lotto on your mobile phone using MTN mobile money.
You can play ‘Banker to Banker’ on your mobile, thanks to technology.
This article is also going to contain information on:
- How to get paid if you win.
Are you ready?
Let’s get started.
Before I give the steps, let us know what the NLA short code is.
What is the NLA Short Code?
The nla short code is *959#. This is what you’re going to use to stake the lotto on your phone.
Make sure you are registered on Vodafone Cash or MTN Mobile Money. See HOW TO REGISTER MTN MOBILE MONEY HERE.
How to play lotto using your phone.
- Pick up your mobile phone. Make sure you have some money in your MTN Mobile money wallet
- Dial *959#
- Select option 1 (the current game)
- Select which way you want to stake your numbers. Options available are Direct, 2-Sure, Direct-3, Direct-4, Direct-5, Perm-2, Perm-3, and Banker.
- Select the number(s) you are predicting. Separate each number with a space.
- Enter the amount you want to play. (GHS 1.00 – GHS 200.00)
- Enter 1 to confirm
- You’ll receive a mobile money prompt to confirm and approve the payment.
How to get paid.
NLA payment code
You should not be worried about how you will get paid if you win.
The systems are programmed in a way that all winners will be paid directly into their mobile money wallet as soon as they win.
This means that there is no payment code officially from the National Lottery Authority. Payments are automatically sent to winners.
If you need more information about NLA lottery, visit their official website at www.nla.com.gh
You can only play 5/90.
5/90 simply means you are choosing five numbers out of ninety (90).
Playing lotto on your phone is available on MTN and Vodafone networks.
Thanks for passing by. Share this with friends and family. It motivates us to write more.
Source: PC BOSS ONLINE.