The Ghana Education Service (GES) has finally released the School Placements for the 2021/22 BECE candidates. In this post, we are going to guide you on how to check the BECE placement results.
This post mainly entails:
- Guidelines On How To Buy CSSPS Placement Checker On Phone With Your Mobile Money
- Guidelines On How To Check School Placement Online With Your Mobile Phone Or Computer.
Ghana Education Service (GES)| BECE 2021
The school placement results for the 2021 BECE candidates were actually released on Saturday 26th March, 2022 at around 7:49 PM.
Those who sat for the BECE last year were around 572,167 (total candidates). Out of this figure, 287,730 candidates are males and, 284,437 candidates are females.
If you or your relative is part of these candidates, then go through the steps below to check your school placement. This can be checked on the Computerized School Selection & Placement System (CSSPS).
How To Buy CSSPS Placement Checker On Smartphone With Mobile Money
Follow the steps below to purchase your BECE placement checker.
1. With your smartphone, visit ResultsChecker.com.gh to proceed the process.
2. You then choose the card type you want to purchase. In this case, you may choose: CSSPS Placement Checker.
3. On the website, input the number of cards you want to purchase and, the amount will be automatically calculated for you.
4. Then click on “Buy Now” option on the website.
5. You will be redirected to a new webpage where you will enter your name and phone number (the card details will be sent thru SMS on the number you have provided).
6. After, click on “Proceed to Payment” option on the website.
7. From the web page that will open, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. An OTP will be sent to you to confirm.
8. After confirming the payment on your phone, you will receive an SMS that comes with the BECE Results Checker PIN and Serial.
GES: How To Check School Placement Online
Now, let’s head towards the guidelines on how to check school placement online on a mobile phone or a computer.
1. First and foremost, make sure that you have access to a smartphone or computer that has an Internet connection.
2. With your smartphone or computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal using this link: http://www.cssps.gov.gh/placement.html
3. You then go ahead to enter your BECE index number (strictly 10 digits) with the year you’ve completed your examination.
4. Input the serial number on top of your scratch card (checker). After, you input your PIN (Personal Identification Number) as well. Both the PIN and the serial number can be found on the scratch card.
5. Check whether you’ve entered the right or correct details and then, click “Submit” afterwards.
6. Within some few seconds, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear provided you’re through with the process. Click on “Print” to get the hardcopy of your form.
You can contact us if you are facing any challenge. All the best.