How to Buy Nursing Forms With Mobile Money
If you are planning of buying nursing training forms in Ghana using any of the mobile money payment services, you are at the right place.
The usage of mobile money has become rampant as all systems are incorporating it into their activities. Tertiary institutions, eCommerce stores, and banking firms amongst others accept the use of mobile money for payment of their goods and services.
I am going to give you a simple step-by-step guide on how to buy nursing training forms with mobile money. This article will also be helpful if you wish to apply to other health training institutions in Ghana.
Steps to buy nursing training forms using mobile money (MTN)
An android, iPhone, or normal GSM (“yam”) phone can get this done.
- Dial *887*18#
- Enter institution name or alias. For nursing forms, type “MOH”.
- Tap 1 to continue the purchase process
- Wait for the bill prompt to approve the transaction.
- If the transaction prompt fails to pop up, dial *170#, enter 6 (My wallet), enter 3 (my approvals) and enter your mobile money pin to approve.
Things to note:
- You can use the same code to purchase application forms from various universities in Ghana.
- When you see “No Voucher Available”, it means the nursing training forms have not been released yet or the deadline has passed.
Momo code for buying nursing forms
*887*18# is the assigned code for buying nursing training forms using mobile money in Ghana.
Can you buy nursing training forms online?
You can buy nursing training forms only from a partner bank or use mobile money as at the time of writing this article.
You can only fill out nursing training forms online after buying the forms using mobile money.
Awaiting forms for nursing training.
Your results have to be released before you apply to any nursing training institution in Ghana.