In this post, I am going to take you through the various investment packages Fidelity bank has on offer for their clients.
Fidelity bank has become a household name in Ghana due to their zeal to always deliver on their promise to make a difference in the lives of their stakeholders (shareholders, employees, customers, regulators, and the community as a whole).
Fidelity bank has a lot of investment packages for their clients and in this post, we are going delve into these packages to help you in case you want to invest your hard earn money and make serious profits.
Without wasting much of your time, let’s delve into it!
Fidelity Bank Investment Packages
Below are some investment packages of Fidelity bank.
1. Fidelity Lifestyle Investment Plan (FLIP GHS Account)
The Fidelity Lifestyle Investment Plan (FLIP) is an all-inclusive and goal-oriented investment plan designed to enable you to meet long-term financial goals and aspirations. FLIP is indexed to the GoG 91-Day Treasury bill with the convenience to build up investment contribution through weekly or monthly contributions from as low as GHc50 or more.
- Flexible contribution options- daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly
- Conveniently start with as low as GHS50 or more
- Competitive returns on investment indexed the 91-Day GoG T-bill rate
- Interest is calculated daily and paid quarterly
- No fund management fees or administrative charges
- Withdrawal before maturity (3 years) attracts a Withdrawal penalty
- 1% of withdrawal amount for first 2 withdrawals within the same calendar year
- 3% of withdrawal amount for 3 withdrawals or more within the same calendar year
- No withdrawal fee upon maturity
- Account holder is eligible for a FLIP Loan up to 90% of the total FLIP investment.
- Repayment period up to 12 months
- FLIP account to be funded through Fidelity bank Current or Savings account
- Must have an existing savings or current account with Fidelity Bank Ghana
- No debit card or chequebook issued on investment account
2. The FLIP USD
The FLIP USD account is a US dollar-denominated short-term investment that offers competitive interest on your dollar funds. Enjoy the flexibility to build up your USD funds to meet short-to-long term plans by making monthly deposits into your FLIP USD.
- Flexible investment contribution plan to meet your financial goals
- Earn competitive returns on your USD funds indexed to the USD LIBOR rate
- Free Standing Instruction to linked to your USD transaction account
- No Administrative or Management fees
- You can access a cash-baked loan facility of up to 70% of your USD investment value
- Track your investment via the Fidelity Mobile App
- Minimum starting investment is US$5,000
- Minimum monthly contribution is US$100
- Minimum balance to earn interest is US$5,000 + monthly contributions
- Minimum investment period is 3 months, with automatic roll-over
- Withdrawal within the investment cycle will result in forfeiture of interest for the current quarter
- No withdrawal or management fee
3. Fidelity Fixed Term Deposit
Fidelity Fixed Deposit investment guarantees the security of your funds at high-interest rates than savings accounts. It offers you the flexibility to choose your preferred term of investment and an option to roll over automatically.
- Enjoy rewarding yields on your funds at competitive interest rates
- Flexible investment terms; from 30-day, 90-day, 180-day, and 365-day tenure
- No monthly or administrative fees
- Can be used to secure a loan facility
- Easily track your investment
- The minimum investment amount is GHS10,000
- Interest rate based on the bank’s prevailing rate
- Choose from 30-day, 90-day, 180-day, and 365-day investment term
- Early redemption of investment attracts penal charge on the accrued interest
Thank You for reading this post. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Ghana insider, to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website, and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Ghana insider is on the mission to give you insightful knowledge about anything in Ghana; Latest Entertainment news, General news, insurance, banks, mortgage, Farming, product pricing, food, business, and more.