A drill, sometimes known as a drilling machine, is a tool used to make round holes or drive screws. Depending on the use, it has a chuck that secures a bit, either a drill or a driver. A hammer function is available on several powered drills.
Drills differ in terms of speed, power, and size. They are typically corded electrically powered gadgets, with hand-operated models declining in popularity and cordless battery-powered models gaining appeal.
Woodworking, metalworking, construction, machine tool fabrication, construction, and utility applications all require drills. Specially designed versions are made for medicine, space, and miniature applications.
Are you looking for a drilling machine for your business? Then this is the right place for you to be. In this article, I will take you through the price of a drilling machine here in Ghana. But before we get into that, let us look at the type of drilling machines technology have made possible.
In this modern times, two types of drills available are hand-powered drills and Power drills.
Types Of Drills
Hand-powered metal drills have been in use for centuries. They include:
- Auger – a straight shaft with a wood-cutting blade at the bottom and a T-shaped handle
- Brace – a modified auger powered through a crankshaft
- Bradawl, similar to a screwdriver but with a drilling point
- Wheel brace or hand drill, also known as an “eggbeater” drill
- The cranial drill is an instrument used throughout skull surgery
- Breast, similar to an “eggbeater” drill, has a flat chest piece instead of a handle
- Push, such as Yankee or Persian drills, which use spiral or ratcheting mechanisms
- Pin chuck, a small hand-held jeweller’s drill
Power drills are powered by electricity are the most common tools in woodworking and machining shops.
- Pistol-grip drill – the most common hand-held power drill type.
- Right-angle drill – used to drill or drive screws in tight spaces.
- Hammer drill – combines rotary motion with a hammer action for drilling masonry. The hammer action may be engaged or disengaged as required.
- Drill press – larger power drill with a rigid holding frame, standalone mounted on a bench
- A heavy-duty rotary hammer drill
- A rotary hammer combines a primary dedicated hammer mechanism with a separate rotation mechanism and is used for more substantial material such as masonry or concrete.
Price Of A Drilling Machine In Ghana
Getting yourself a drilling machine shouldn’t come at high cost in Ghana. The average price of a drilling machine in Ghana is GHS 480.00
NOTE: Price may vary depending on the manufacturer of the brand.
Where To Buy Your Drill Machine In Ghana
You can check out the price of Drilling machines on the website listed below any where you are in Ghana.
Thank You for reading this post. Make sure you check out our website for your daily contents on information concerning food, pricing, fashion, business etc.
Don’t forget to leave your comments and suggestions down the comment sections and we gladly look at it.