Both ginger and garlic have therapeutic properties that are beneficial to both men and women. They are mostly used in the food industry for spicing due to their pleasant aroma or flavours. Aside that, they both have aphrodisiac properties which play vital roles in the sexual performances of both men and women.
Poor blood circulation causes erectile dysfunction in men. Again, poor blood circulation can negatively impact women’s libido. Most of these sex related problems can be suppressed using garlic or ginger. You will find out today how ginger and garlic can help you sexually.
Sexual Benefits Of Ginger
As an aphrodisiac food, ginger is employed in medicinal treatment such as libido-boosting. Many well known physicians, for instance Dioscorides have agreed to the use of ginger in stimulating sexual health.
Further researches on the sexual potency of ginger has been discovered recently. Let’s explore some of the sexual benefits of ginger below:
Ginger serves as a sex aid such that, it increases blood flow and enhance circulation. Also, ginger improves women fertility.
- Ginger is linked with male enhancement
- Ginger may reduce erectile dysfunction
- Ginger may increase testosterone production
- Ginger improves fertility in men
Therefore, if you are looking forward to heightening your sex drive, making ginger part of your diet can be a great alternative.
Sexual Benefits Of Garlic
Wondering how garlic helps sexually? Garlic has an active compound or ingredient known as allicin. This compound (allicin) enhances blood flow to the sexual organs of both men and women.
Again, garlic contains enough vitamins and other nutrients which contribute to the health of the cardiovascular system of men. Other researches have shown that, the active ingredient in garlic can enhance libido in women. Because garlic is an estrogen rich food, it enhances the sexual drive in women.
Garlic can help sexually when taken in considerable amounts daily. You may add it to your diet daily for the long term effect.
How Does Ginger And Garlic Help Sexually?
As mentioned earlier, both ginger and garlic are well known aphrodisiacs. They both offer scientifically proven benefits to sexual health and performance.
At the moment, we have not found any proven sexual benefit to combining ginger and garlic.
Some natural health advocates suggest that a mixture of garlic, ginger, and honey may be an effective sexual aid. Notwithstanding, despite the potential of each ingredient to support sexual health naturally, we are yet to find an evidence that supports the benefits of combining them.
Health Benefits Of Garlic And Ginger Mixture
Here are six (6) proven health benefits of garlic and ginger mixture:
- Garlic and ginger mixture helps in digestion by controlling high sugar levels and irritation in the stomach.
- Garlic and ginger mixture helps with blood clot thus reducing blood pressure.
- Garlic and ginger mixture may help to overcome the symptoms of diarrhea.
- Garlic and ginger mixture can help to battle respiratory diseases due to their antibacterial properties.
- Garlic and ginger mixture may help to overcome arthritis symptoms due to their ability to decrease inflammation.
- Garlic and ginger mixture may help in the relief of flu and cold symptoms due to the antiviral characteristics of ginger and, garlic’s immune boosting property.