In this post, I am going to take you through the various disadvantages of Nivea Natural Fairness as well as other relevant information about this product.
Let’s start by looking at the product description of Nivea Natural Fairness, before getting into the disadvantages of this product.
Nivea Natural Fairness (Product Description)
Nivea Natural Fairness Body Lotion is a daily moisturiser developed to enhance the skin’s natural radiance. The skin is left silky smooth.
Nivea Natural Fairness is intended to:
- Innovative formula with liquorice and berry extracts gives the skin even-toned fairness.
- Reduces dark pigmentation.
- Protects the skin from the sun with UV filters.
Some of the ingredients used in making Nivea Natural Fairness include:
Aqua, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Fragaria Ananassa Fruit Juice, Rubus Fruticosus Juice, Rubus Idaeus Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Arachidic Acid, Myristic Acid, Oleic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Citral, BHT, Parfum.
This means this product does not contain hydroquinone which is found in many bleaching creams.
Now let’s turn our attention to the reason why you clicked on this post by looking at the disadvantages of Nivea Natural Fairness.
Disadvantages Of Nivea Natural Fairness
Below are some of the noticeable disadvantages of Nivea Natural Fairness.
- Dry out the skin and does not moisturise the skin like the product claims due to probably the low amount of glycerin found in this product.
- It doesn’t lighten the skin as the product claims to do so don’t get disappointed when you buy it and it doesn’t lighten your skin.
- According to many reviews online, this product does not make you fairer as it claims. In fact, many people claim it makes them darker than they were looking previously.
Watch the video below:
Thank You for reading this post. Don’t forget to recommend our site, Ghana insider, to your friends and family who might also profit from the information on our website, and check out our other articles because we have more information to bring to you via your devices.
I believe you have any comments or suggestions to drop about this article, kindly make use of the comment box below and reach us for more discussion.
Ghana insider is on the mission to give you insightful knowledge about anything in Ghana; Latest Entertainment news, General news, insurance, banks, mortgage, Farming, product pricing, food, business, and more.