There are many types of roofing sheets in Ghana. The type of roofing sheet is determined by the kind of material used for it.
Roofing systems are mostly made from metal pieces or tiles characterized by its high resistance, impermeability, and longevity. It is a component of the building envelope. Zinc, copper, and steel alloys are commonly used.
Corotile is a popular choice among those looking for a lightweight metal roofing solution because of its unusual tile-shaped design and charcoal finish. By overlapping the sheets, it may be utilized for any roof size and can reach up to 90 degrees vertical.
The sheet is made of high-grade steel and is encased in acrylic and glued with stone chips. This results in a durable, lightweight roofing sheet that can endure bad weather.
This pre-formed ridge is designed for use with Corotile roofing sheets and is simple to install and adapt for any roof pitch.
Benefits of Corrugated Metal Roofing Sheet
- High Strength – Our panels consist of an 8oz. translucent panel chopped strand and woven roving fiberglass reinforcement which offers an extremely high strength to weight ratio.
- Low Cost Installation – Fiberglass Panels are much lighter than traditional steel metal panels and require less labor to install. No special tools are required and they are much easier to handle.
- Lightweight – The material’s reduced weight and easier handling, compared to wood or metal, allows for faster installation.
- Versatile – Translucent design allows light to filter through easily – keeping out direct sunlight and excessive heat while blocking harmful UV rays. Fiberglass roofing blends well with various structures and can be used as roofing accents for your house, garage, patio, carport or greenhouse.
- Affordable – Corrugated fiberglass is one of the cheaper options for roofing materials. Yet it performs well as a roof and keeps your home well protected. It makes a good choice if you’re on a tight budget yet desire quality and durable roofing material. The cheaper price allows you to complete your construction projects faster without being constrained by cash.
- Low Maintenance – Fiberglass panels do not require special products to clean your fiberglass roof. A mild detergent, water and a scrub brush are enough to get the job done effectively.
- Rot Resistant – Since fiberglass is an inorganic material, unlike wood, it does not rot – making it the best choice in roofing material by builders and architects alike.
Charcoal Grey Roofing Sheets Price
The price of Charcoal Grey Roofing Sheets Price In Ghana is Gh¢ 35 cedis per sheet and can be bought at:
- Raincoat Roofing Systems Ltd
- Dbs Roofing Industry
- Big Bond Roofing Systems Ltd- Accra
- K Gyasi Company Ltd