Are you searching for CHAG hospitals in Kumasi? Do you really want to know more about the hospitals and where they are located in Kumasi? Then this article is for you. Kindly sit back, relax and read yet another informative piece from us. We have all the answers you require.
CHAG is a network of 183 health facilities and health training institutions that are operated by 21 Christian Church denominations.
In all ten regions of Ghana, CHAG provides health care to the most vulnerable and poor population groups, particularly in the most rural places.
CHAG is a Ministry of Health-recognized agency that works within the Ministry’s rules, guidelines, and strategies (MOH).
CHAG, on the other hand, is autonomous and takes an independent stance in advocating for and promoting changes in the health sector, as well as the interests of its members and target beneficiaries.
CHAG is guided by a Strategic Framework that outlines goals and strategies based on Christian identity, mission, and values.
CHAG Hospitals In Kumasi
Below are the lists of CHAG Hospitals in the Ashanti Region;
- Akomaa Memorial SDA Hospital
- Anglican Eye Clinic
- Anglican Health Centre Tano-Odumasi
- Anyinasosu Clinic
- Benito Menni Health Center
- Bryant Mission Hospital
- Church Of Christ Mission Clinic
- Church Of God Clinic
- Global Evangelical Mission Hospital
- Jane Speaks A.M.E Zion Mission Health Center
- Methodist Clinic Bebu Ahyiaem
- Methodist Clinic Brodekwano
- Methodist Clinic, Amakom-Lake Bosomtwe
- Methodist Clinic-Aburaso
- Methodist Clinic-Nyameani
- Methodist Clinic-Senchi
- Methodist Faith Healing Hospital Ankaase
- Mother of God Health Center, Esaase Bontefufuo
- Oku Catholic Clinic
- Presbyterian Hospital Agogo
- Sacred Heart Health Center
- Salvation Army Health Centre
- SDA Clinic Apaa
- SDA Health Centre (Konkoma)
- SDA Health Centre (Namong)
- SDA Health Centre (Nobewa)
- SDA Hospital (Asamang)
- SDA Hospital (Wiamoase)
- SDA Hospital Dominase
- SDA Hospital Kwadaso Kumasi
- SDA Hospital (Obuasi)
- St Anthonys Health Center
- St Edward’s Clinic
- St John S Health Center
- St Joseph Clinic
- St Louis Health Centre
- St Lukes Health Center
- St Martin’s Catholic Hospital
- St Michael’s Hospital
- St Patricks Hospital
- St Peter’s Clinic
- St Peters Hospital
- Mary Anglican Clinic
- Wesley Cathedral Clinic.
Health, according to medical professionals, is riches. As a result, it’s critical to prioritize your health. The Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG) was founded in order to provide health care to the most vulnerable and poor people in Ghana’s 16 regions, particularly in the most rural places.
Thank you for reading our todays article on CHAG Hospitals In Kumasi. We hope our article has answered your questions. Kindly share this post for us to help others know more about CHAG Hospitals In Kumasi.