In this article, we are going to look at how brewed clove helps in solving the infertility problem among women.
Clove is a herb known for its reputation to provide a good smell and taste to foods and drinks. It also used as a fragrance in products such as toothpaste, cosmetics and soaps.
Clove was used as a love flower in ancient times and also brought sexual happiness with its aphrodisiac effect.
According to experts, Cloves also make childbirth easier while increasing the chances of getting pregnant.
It has the characteristic of functioning within the reproductive organs, performing your hormonal tasks and strengthening the uterus. Based on this we want to look at how to prepare clove drink for fertility.
How to Prepare Clove Drink For Fertility
Ingredients: Clove, Ginger, Four-sided fruits (tetrapleura tetraptera), Small cola (garcinia kola), Nigella seed
• Wash and put all the ingredients together.
• Add water and let it boil properly.
• Turn off the stove and wait for infusion to happen for 10 minutes with the lid closed
• steep for 20 minutes to make the tea strong.
• Pound all its ingredients to powder form.
• Boil a pot of water at the required amount you want
• Pour the powder into the boiled hot water and steer
• Allow infusion to take place for at least 10 minutes
• Steep for 20 minutes to make the tea strong.
Note: You are supposed to drink a glass of the clove tea after each meal to allow the tea to work its magic effectively.
Other Benefits Of Clove
• An antiseptic; kills germs.
• It is particularly useful in dentistry because of its analgesic and its germicidal properties.
• It removes bad breath. For this reason, it is effective in suppressing garlic, onion and cigarette odours.
• It is a gas remover. Stimulate; it relieves fatigue of body and mind.
• It strengthens the immune system as well as the heart and memory.
• Appetite as a spice.
• It aids digestion.
• It cuts stomach aches, strengthens breathing.
• The flowers of the clove are expectorant. Cuts the cough.
• It prevents nausea and vomiting and lowers fever.
• Good for diarrhoea.
Side Effects Of Using Clove
The use of clove is also known to cause some unwanted side effect to the body despite the benefits we get from it. Visit the hospital or call your doctor anytime you begin to experience or develop any of the symptoms below:
• lactic acidosis–muscle pain or weakness, numbness or cold feeling in your arms and legs, trouble breathing, stomach pain, nausea with vomiting, fast or uneven heart rate, dizziness, or feeling very weak or tired.
• liver problems such as; nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-coloured stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
• signs of infection such as; fever, chills, sore throat, mouth sores, cold or flu symptoms, cough, trouble breathing.
• trouble having an orgasm (delayed ejaculation);
• itching, rash;
• mild skin irritation; or
• Sore gums, mouth irritation, bleeding or swollen gums or tooth changes after using clove inside the mouth.
We hope this article has been able to serve its intended purpose of helping you to know how brewed clove can help improve your fertility. Thank You